www.milesgreengarage.co.uk - Miles Green Garage
My Blog

Beautiful car

We are very lucky to have some customers with fantastic cars.This is one of my favorites.It was very recently presented for its MOT Test after being imported from France.It is such a pleasure to see vehicles in this condition. I did offer to buy it but my offer was politely declined.

11 Comments to Beautiful car:

Comments RSS
Mart on 28 May 2015 20:05
looks very nice - what year is it, and how many miles on the clock?
Reply to comment

Craig Bucknall on 28 May 2015 21:15
Glad that you like. Cant remember the mileage but it is low and the year was 1966

CaResumeWorld.com on 07 July 2017 06:51
Car these days sure are made in a way to attract the people. The mechanism of car is made in order to improve he features. People are usually crazy to buy the new cars with the best possible features. Also it makes it easy for them to travel.
Reply to comment

small dashboard cameras on 11 July 2017 10:20
I would like to thank you for the great and informative entry.really liked the way you put together everything.there is certainly no need to go any further to look any additional information.you mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.
Reply to comment

sdsd on 15 March 2018 07:41
sdafas
Reply to comment

asd on 15 March 2018 07:44
asd
Reply to comment

Excellent academic help on 15 March 2018 07:48
Thanks for sharing the car knowledge this will us to select the car and to drive well.
Reply to comment

hd Animated explainer videos on 30 March 2018 09:25
Thank you for sharing with us a nice thing to know about it hd Animated explainer videos we have the best animation work.
Reply to comment

allassignmenthelp.org on 24 April 2018 06:11
This car is amazing customers with fantastic cars the best writer to do the work for us we can put our maximum work on research-based
Reply to comment

essaypro.com reviews on 28 April 2018 06:02
Before reading this blog I have never seen such beautiful car before and I am really amazed to see this model. I am sure that you have done all the working of renovation of this car to get in the drive mode.
Reply to comment